8 lasagna noodles cut in half, then boiled
1 jar vodka tomato sauce
1 bag Steamfresh broccoli
8-12 oz. mozzarella
pinch of herbes de provence
2 sweet italian sausage links, casings removed, browned
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1) Combine vodka sauce with browned sausage in the same pan it was browned in.
2) Boil noodles until tender and leave in pot until ready to assemble.
3) Steam microwave broccoli then cut into smaller bits. Combine broccoli, eggs, 1/2 cheese and pinch of herbes in medium bowl.
4) Assemble 1 c. meat sauce, then 1/2 broccoli cheese mix, then noodles to fit. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese.
5) Cover with foil. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash all of your dishes and wipe down surfaces.
6) Now put dish in preheated oven. Bake about 35-40 mins depending on oven temp (mine is hot so I bake 5 minutes less). Uncover and bake until top is brown and bubbly.
7) Enjoy – for several days or until you get sick of leftovers and feed it to your dogs.